Shinigami Death Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Story - Page 3 Empty Re: Story

Post by Seshtah Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:22 am

Mmmm, should I post the next part or not? Descions descions...
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 185
Location : That place of darkness where my story ideas surface
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:26 pm

Sesh it's New York soon...so don't post it until January the 3rd at least :]
Happy New York everyone!
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-06

http://darbuokis.lt

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:46 pm

New York?
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:46 pm

huh? o.O OOOOOOOooooOOOoooops!!! I meant, Happy New Year!!! xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:45 am

Happy New Year to you too XD

Man this sucks, I have to go back to school next week =(
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Heh...I work from 3rd day :\ so you're still lucky :]
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Yeah, well, you get PAID for it. Yeah, I know "education is your payment" but it still sucks after 3 weeks strait of doing nothing but what I want to do...
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:26 am

Doing NOTHING also sucks. It's better to do something xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:06 am

I didn't say nothing period, I said what I wanted to do XD

That means catching up on RP's, writting bits of stories, sleeping in, doodling. That kind of thing. NOW i have to wake up early again, do homework, have limited to no computer/internet time...it sucks man =(

Well, then again, the rest of the year tends to speed up this side of christmas...
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:25 am

Heh I ended it with another sort of cliffie ending again XP but as its the first post for this year, be happy XD

“What did I tell you about swearing in public?”

A familiar voice behind her asked.

“To do it only at an appropriate time…I think this counts.”

Riven answered, glancing at the priestess who had appeared almost magically next to her.

“And coming up against trained fighters with axes never managed to come up in training. I feel so weak in my limited knowledge.”

Malene rolled her eyes,

“Hit only the guys with the masks on, try to avoid everyone else ok?”

She said. Riven would have replied but the horsemen were coming back and she needed to focus on the fight at hand. The man bearing down on her raised his axe and Riven knew she wouldn’t be able to dive in time. Instead, she swung the staff at the horse, which reared in surprise.

Taking advantage of his distraction, Riven twirled her staff and hit his arm holding the axe, hard. There was a sickening crack and the man dropped the weapon with a cry of pain. She pulled him from the saddle and slapped the horse’s backside, sending it away.

Cradling his arm, the soldier drew a long dagger from the sheath at his hip with his left hand and attacked. Riven calmly blocked then moved her staff sideways then up, sending the end into his chin. She hit him again in the back of the neck. His eyes, the only thing visible, rolled upwards and he sank to the ground.

Riven looked up. Most of the people fleeing had gotten into the village by now but a few had stayed to fight. Malene was fighting a still horsed man who wielded a long sword that was slowly chipping at the hard wood of Malene’s staff.

She started to take of to help but there was a cry behind her and she whirled. The weapon vendor held one of the Long swords and was fighting two men at once. Knowing Malene could take care of herself for a little longer, Riven rushed to his aid.

She caught the first man from behind and her ebony staff hit him solidly in the back. He cried out in pain and anger and turned around just as the end of her staff came forwards and it caught him in the gut.

He gasped for air, bent over and vomited; he wasn’t going to be fighting for a little bit. She turned her attention on the second masked man who was still fighting the weapon’s vendor. He’d maneuvered himself so he could face both the vendor and Riven so he wouldn’t get caught in the back like his companion. The sword he wielded had an ominous, faint, red glow to it

Suddenly he lunged at Riven who brought her staff up just in time. He’d hit it at an angle and there was a snapping sound as Riven’s staff split. The force of the blow made her stumble backwards, dazed. How had that happened? There had been no marks on the staff before hand…
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:22 am

Bleh, I wrote more after this but now I have to find it because its been almost a month since the last time I posted something XP

I REALLY need to orginize the stuff in Word XP
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:01 pm

AAAAAAaaaaaRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! On most interesting!!!! SESH!!! You make dizzy, I want continue!!! It's just uber fucking interesting!!! You've suck me totally in and if you don't want to see vicious kitty you WILL continue!!!
*whispers* please?
*SHOUTS* OHHHHHH!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!!

P.S. Kitty gone crazy be back on the continue of the story xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:31 pm

Aww poor kitty lol...I miiiiiiight have found the file I put it in XD I don't know though, it is a pretty short add on. Are you SURE you want it now?

....*sigh* I don't want Shini to get mad at me for driving you even crazier so here you go:

Weapon, she needed a weapon. She still had the two halves that had once been her staff but they wouldn’t work quite as well. The double blades she’d been looking at earlier caught her eye and she picked them up. She twirled them, liking the weight and as she did so, she noticed a faint black glow begin to grow around them.

The vendor was down and the attacker was raising the sword to go for the kill. Riven caught the blade on one of her own and brought the other towards his side. He broke off and moved to the side just as her sword met his flesh, ripping through the dark leather armor as if it wasn’t even there.

He was lucky. He’d moved just enough to avoid most of the blow but he’d still gotten a long deep cut that began to bleed heavily.

“Give up, I won’t kill you. All I want is information.”

She panted, tightening her grip on the swords. The masked man was clutching his side, holding his heavy sword one handed.

Hate burned in his eyes and he gripped the sword again with both hands and brought the blade back up. Riven brought her own blades up and stepped aside as he charged her, hitting a muscle on one of the arms carrying the sword. He yelped and let go with that hand, allowing Riven to knock the sword from his hands. She kicked him in the chest and he collapsed on the ground, blood still oozing from the wound in his side.

She stood on one side of him, the right sword snaking in to kiss his throat.

“Care to talk now?”

She asked, voice cold.

“Whore, the Emperor will see you on your knees begging for death.”

He spat.

Riven frowned,

“I don’t believe we were talking about the Emperor and how he’d see me, the question I remember asking went along the lines of ‘why are you and the others attacking Rearwater.’ It’s not that difficult a question to answer if you asked me.”

His only response was to spit on the blade then before Riven could do anything, he pressed his neck to the sharp sword and slit his own throat. Riven pulled the sword back, feeling his death like a punch in the stomach. She stepped back from the dead man, looking down on him with disgust.

“Ask a simple question…”
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:31 am

It's just so great! I wish for more! And my craziness gone Very Happy
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:24 am

More? You mean like this?:

She muttered, shaking her head. A flash of light caught her attention from the corner of her eye and she turned then swore. They had set the town on fire and those still on the horses seemed to be killing all in their paths judging by the terrified screams and cries.

“Do you mind if I borrow these?”

She asked, holding them up.

The vendor glanced up from the strip of cloth he was tying around a wound on his arm she hadn’t noticed.

“Keep ‘em,” he said.

When she tried tossing her small coin purse to him, he shook his head and tossed it back.

“You’re the first person to fight with them or use them to spill blood. That is the way of my people, I can’t sell them to anyone else now and you did save my life. They are a small enough price to pay.”

Riven nodded her thanks, quickly tied the sheaths to her belt and ran to the burning village to help where she could.
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:17 pm

SESH!!! DAMN YOU!!! I see you like when I feel totally damn anxious for the next episode ><...sorry for long comment, I red it at first day you wrote it, but forgot to comment it >< and I was thinking, why Sesh doesn't continue this story >< THAT'S WHY!!! I'm an idiot....
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:15 am

lol yeah, that would be a major reason XD Its funny when you're mad <3

I miiiiiight post something in a little bit ;D
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:31 am

Something silvery appeared from the burning village, followed by another and another and Riven could tell by the pain in her stomach they were dead, ghosts of those who had been killed and were going away, West to wherever they ended up. She’d never asked where they were actually going and didn’t know what to believe when the different priests spoke about the afterlife. She gritted her teeth and ignored them. There were more lives that she could save rather than putting these to rest.

Chaos reined in the village. There were horsemen tossing more torches on the already burning houses, people running in every direction. The smoke was unbearable and stung Riven’s eyes and throat. Coughing, she pushed her way through, trying to find Malene again. People running in the other direction, pushed against her, making it even harder to get her bearings and she fought to keep the mixture of panic and anger that was slowly rising at bay.

Someone grabbed her shoulder and she whirled around, one blade up to block an attack that wasn’t there. It was Malene and had the air been clearer, Riven would have breathed a sigh of relief. As it was, it was more like another cough. “I’d ask where you got those but that would probably take time.” Malene spoke quickly, and her green eyes were focused on the passing people not on Riven.

“They’re not here to pillage only to cause terror and suffering, they’re only part of an attack that will come much later, we need to--” she was cut off as they had to dive out of the way as more horsemen started riding in and charged through the space where they had been standing, the few villagers that remained in the streets scattering to get out of the horses hooves and the raiders blades.
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:50 am

Yay! A continue!!! Hooray for Sesh...
*with hungry eyes, almost eating Sesh and with possessed face* CONTINUE! *like zombie* aaaaarrrghhhh...
Lol just kidding, but you must continue, it's just so....UBER FUCKING INTERESTING!!! SESH YOU'RE GOD IF YOU CONTINUE, otherwise I'll eat you ><
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:50 am

So...I'm God now? X3 lmao

Oh, and the shortness is this time due to the fact its ll I've written, not me just being evil XD

Riven grimaced even as she ducked away from another horseman. There were just too many of them, how were they supposed to do--

There was a brilliant flash of green light and half of the men on horses had no time to scream before the earth swallowed them and their horses whole. The men remaining took a moment to realize what had happened and even then, it was another few precious seconds before they saw whom the attack had come from.

Malene stood wither her feet braced, her staff gripped with two hands horizontally and beginning another incantation. Riven could only stare at her. Since when could she do more than HEAL?
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:26 am

*zombie* MMMAAAAGIIIICCCC!!!
Sesh, you better be a bit evil, but later a big GOD Very Happy by writting a longer story, please???? -.-
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm

Just how evil am I supposed to be? >w>

Hey, you were the one clamoring "MORE STORY NOW!!!!" weren't you?

....but yeah, I'm writting more XP
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Sorry Sesh >< didn't Meant that xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:07 am

I was kidding XD

Sheesh Kitty, you take everything so seriously XP

edit: by the way, do you have any ideas for a title? I'm clueless XP I just write the stories, I don't think up names for them lmao
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:38 pm

How about "The World Of Shadows"?
Alucard-evil