Shinigami Death Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, comment! New graphics and medals.

3 posters

Go down

Please, comment! New graphics and medals. Empty Please, comment! New graphics and medals.

Post by Nosferatu_Shinigami Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:37 pm

Ok, I must admitt, I got jelous of other lans, and decided, that I want our clan to look more... professional, lets say. So I want to bring in some changes.

#1. Change the clan graphics, so that the fit the page xD And look less... like paint doodles xD
#2. I want to bring in medals. Those I've only started working on, and it's not decided if I will bring them in xD

If I'll make anything, I'll notify you guys here, and if the changes will be accepted, than I'll delate the topic. Now, I'm not locking it, because I want your opinion, and any suggestions you might have. If you think I should leave everything the way it is, just say it! Smile I won't get mad Razz You are all part of the clan, and you have the right to say something about it! Very Happy
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Please, comment! New graphics and medals. Empty Re: Please, comment! New graphics and medals.

Post by Seshtah Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:24 am

Sounds cool ^^ Go Shinie!
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 185
Location : That place of darkness where my story ideas surface
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Please, comment! New graphics and medals. Empty Re: Please, comment! New graphics and medals.

Post by Royevans Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:39 am

I'm the only one donating gold I feel so cool right now oh you should make medals for personal achievements to make us look even better.
Royevans
Royevans

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-04

https://www.theyakuza.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu_Shinigami Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:25 pm

Well, on server 5 we had abest donateo rank that was added by your clan rank.We can have that again Smile Or I can make and "Best donator:" <here's xx nick> banner, or sighn for the clan page. OR we can have some medals/rewards for over 500 donated gold, 1000, donated gold and so on. But I need some help, it's hard to find good graphics for such stuff. Medals ar for fights. Now what for gold won, loot, and donations? I don't have the slightest idea right now Sad

And Personal achivements? Like, what? Please elaborate Wink
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum