Shinigami Death Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*squees*

2 posters

Go down

*squees* Empty *squees*

Post by Seshtah Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:57 am

I'm not sure if I told you guys buy I got a SECOND kitty! ^^ Its so CUUU~TE ^^This is onenof those times I wish I could upload pictures onto the computer because Tiger(the kitten) is the definition of cuteness ^^

Funny story to tell now (yes, wrong forum I know but I'm too lazy to switch over)

'kay. As calico's are *always* girls, we had to get Saighter and Tiger fixed because my parents were not wishful to have more little kitties running around...and Saighter got caught trying to rape Tiger so it had to be soon...

So we take 'em in (small set back as we didn't realize they had to have no food for the night before the big operation) So they get back on Wednesday and evrythings fine... Then my mom takes a look at the papers the vet had given us. By Tiger's name, they'd crossed out 'female' and wrote 'male' by it instead. So now, we have a male cat that defies the *calico = girl* rule and another cat with questionable orentaion. XD rofl.

Oh and while Tiger's really cute and all, Saighter has taught him really bad habits and he attacks me and my quilt in the wee hours of the morning -_-
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 185
Location : That place of darkness where my story ideas surface
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

*squees* Empty Re: *squees*

Post by Nosferatu_Shinigami Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:39 am

Awww... gay and transsexual cats... xD Well my dog is most definately asexual, most of the time Razz
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:48 am

It's funny, my friends and I all have pets that are just plain strange. Like Jess's dog Ambyr, she keeps trying to rape me every time I come over to her house. No seriously!(and the scary thing is Ambyr is a girl...) Like I'll be sitting down and Ambyr will jump into my lap and shove her nose into...er... uncomfortable places... and when I'm sitting on the floor just talking to Jess, she'll come up from behind me and try to rape me that way! *twitches*

Nikko, my friend Lindsay's cat has this thing about my hair and keeps getting tangled in it... I swear animals have it out for me... and my miserable monster of a cat (Saighter) just tackled my foot! -_- (Don't look at me in that tone of voice! It wasn't even moving! That's right you'd better get your little kitty ass out of here!*snarls*)
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 185
Location : That place of darkness where my story ideas surface
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down