Shinigami Death Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol

3 posters

Go down

lol Empty lol

Post by Seshtah Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:29 am

Lulz. I've been going through the stuff I've posted and I'm cringing at the stories, I still feel the same about the poetry. I've gotten better at writing although to be honest I haven't been doing so as much recently. This makes me kinda sad but I've been focusing on my artwork which has definately improved. You win some you lose some I guess.

I suppose proof will be needed? Eh, I'll dig something out and post it later as an edit; too lazy, its 1:30am and I have school xD

Hope you read this Shini (and Kitty if you come back xP)

EDIT: Gonna stop being lazy as I found a more recent (and by recent I mean this was written 11/13/08 which, to be fair, is a lot more recent than I had expected to find. I'll keep looking though *nod*)

"You realize of course that this is all your fault."

Briar quirked an eyebrow at Embyr who shared the cramped linen closet with him. "My fault?" he repeated "You're the one who suggested that it would be fun to mess with Gary's cards in the first place."

"Oh yeah? Well you're the one who decided to steal all of Kel's incense." Embyr shot back with a glare at the human sitting next to her."Piffle, I just wanted to see how long it would take for her to notice. In any case, you're the one who mixed the treasure room up again." Briar said with a sniff. "I was attempting to help Sabie find that other longsword she was talking about! I didn't mean to fall into that huge stack of stuff! Besides, you're the one who got flour all over the storeroom." the feeshian said folding her arms

"Ok, that one was my bad, but I didn't mean to get the -whole- bag onto the floor. But you were the one who broke all those plates with Sabie's cookies on them." he replied with a scowl. "-And- you're the one who spilled that iced raspberry tea all over Serenity's robes. She was going to a white mage thing today remember? She won't get the stain out by 3pm, if it comes out at all!"

Embyr scowled back at him, "It was too full! And you're the one who filled it in the first place! Anyway, the red of the tea matches the design already on it. You're the one who broke Rosaline's favorite knife's handle. She'll never find a piece of wood twisted that way again. She was understandably upset" "She asked me to sharpen it! I'm a thief-mage, not a blacksmith!" he protested.

"That would explain the incident with that one merchant dude's horse."

"They can't blame that one on me! I didn't leave the gate open! Or at least, I'm pretty sure I didn't." There was a short moment of silence as Briar contimplated her accusation. Finally he said, "Well, he'll be able to buy another one that fast with all the money he's got. What I want to know is how you managed to set the Veera's shrine on fire. There weren't any torches or anything needing fire in there!"

Embyr blushed, "I thought it smelled funny in there so I lit a stick of the incense that you stole from Kel." "You walked away from it didn't you?" the theif said with dawing comprehension. Her blush deepening, the feeshian nodded. "How was I supposed to know those flowers would catch fire so easily?" She poked him in the shoulder, "But who was the one who thought it would be funny to tell Abby that there was a mouse next to her foot."

Briar sighed, "I did. But Tam's hat was no accident; that was plain laziness. You should have made sure that the feather wasn't so close to the candle. Hell, you shouldn't have put her hat down anywhere near a fire in the first place!" Embyr stuck her tongue out at him and said nothing.

They sighed, almost at the exact same time and sat in silence for a moment.

"When do you think they'll let us out?" Embyr asked

Briar shrugged, "Beats me, after the bell you rigged to go on for an hour without stopping, I'd say most of the clan is rather pissed off at you."

"Shut up. Besides you helped me with that one."

"Ah, touché."

So, this was story with my two oldest characters lol. Embyr is generally the one who gets in trouble from pranks and stuff, but I guess she managed to goad Briar into a prank-war. And by the way, I made these two up in like 7th grade, I know they have funny names xP

I know the setting and the people they're talking about is probably a tad confusing so I'll try to explain some of it. Embyr and Briar live in a world called Abonte that has elements "borrowed" from FF tactics advance and from a table-top RPG I've played a few times. And as I have no intention of actually getting any of the short stories including them published, I don't have to worry about getting sued xD

They are part of Clan Dragonwing, a rather large clan with 33 members in total. (And for the record: every one of those clanners has a name/backstory/personality/face in my head. It gets pretty crazy keeping track of them all xP) Embyr is the Clan Leader's twin sister. They have the stereotypical yin/yang thing where like Embyr is loud, obnoxious and highly ADHD while Kel is rather calm/responsible and such. Overused I know but there you go. Briar is Embyr's best friend and usually keeps her out of trouble... key word usually lol. Most of the characters I made up by myself, but some of them (Briar for example) I either stole the name or basic personality from a book I was reading at the time (and sometimes I stole both xD)

This is probably a lot more than was asked but *shrug* Its interesting to read right? Very Happy;;

Last edited by Seshtah on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said I would xD)
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 185
Location : That place of darkness where my story ideas surface
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

lol Empty Re: lol

Post by Nosferatu_Shinigami Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

HA, I understand what you mean XD I've been mostly doodling, doing some more serious work, a commission here and there. I write some fiction, but nothing too big Smile

My style changed, I like to think it improved. Havn't wrote any poetry in YEARS though. And I managed to go to English studies, so I aim to be a translator now Very Happy
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Ooooh, that's why your grammar changed, Shinie :} I've changed my style also, now I'm Emo, blond and not kitty anymore ._. more like tiger, grrrwarrr =^ _^= Shinie, you still own me your photo ._. Shesh, same goes for you xD otherwise, I come to your country and such your blood out @_@
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-06

http://darbuokis.lt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu_Shinigami Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 am

It did?! XD LOL Emo you say? lol, I got over that stage, now I'm more 'serious... but my work and the University demands that I become an educated, well kept citizen XD LOL Though I dress more I dunno, not stylish, but wild? I like to think it's just my style XD

I was labled as platypuss of Death lately o___o;

Hahaha, here, have it Razz https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s283/femaleshinigami/SDC11066.jpg Cool (we have no ninja emotiicon D: )
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 am

Feh, I shall always call you Kitty, whether you're a tiger or not ;D

Pictures of me? Blarg. I hate taking pictures. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the way I look or anything, I just hate taking pictures. That's why its so funny that I'm taking Photography as an elective atm xD

I haven't really changed that much to be honest. I still wear jeans and my soccer sweatshirt over the first shirt I grab with my hair in a messy ponytail. I don't care enough to look nice on a day to day basis, its waaaaay too much effort in the mornings. *nod*
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu_Shinigami Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:05 am

Well, seeing as I worked at the main police departement, I HAD to look respectful XD

And yeah, Kitty is a kind of tiger ;P
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:07 am

There's perks to still being in highschool <3 I only look proffessional when I'm giving a presentation or some such. I might dress better in college... but I doubt it xD
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu_Shinigami Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:22 am

I don't mind much, I managed to pull of some really interesting looks XD And I bought myself some high, heeled, blood red boots, which go great with deep dark stockings and some black dress >Very Happy like this: http://unifaction.com/avatars2_0/shoes/tuxbootsDarkred_female.png XD Only up to my knees XD

I love them to death, I can pull of a great Vampy look in them >Very Happy

And since fall is near... Mwahaha, they'll be in use soon! XD

And now I sound like a latex, clothes obsessed, dim witted girl, my apologies ^^;
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:45 am

Don't worry Shini, you don't sound as bad as you might think. The colors you're talking about help, and its you so no worries *nod* For whatever reason, there is currently an obsession with neon colors, flats and gaudy plastic jewelery that is the same color as whatever shirt you're wearing so red boots (that look pretty sweet judging by the pic) and a black dress are a far cry from the "latex, clothes obsessed, dim witted girls" -I'm- used to hearing/seeing ;D

Oh! I actually found a pic I have of myself that is both on my computer and one I don't hate for one reason or another.

https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/260zw9f.jpg

And yes. I'm totally the one on the left xD
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosferatu_Shinigami Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 am

pink is my enemy! Unless you're trying for the punk look. Yeah, I saw all that plastic sh*t arround.. why do people wear that!? Black red and purple, are THE colors XD Thank God, or the Elder Vampires, that most of the people at my Uni are either Punk, Metal, Emo, or just simply plain XD

Shesh! God, I love those glasses o___o *snags em and runs away*
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Nosferatu_Shinigami
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:11 am

I'm not a huge fan of it either even with the punk look pink is still rather iffy... Personally, I just like dark colors. Red, black, dark green, dark blue and purple to some extent. It really depends on what it is and how I feel that day. Yellow annoys me for some reason. It just does lol

There are so many girls who dress like that at my school its not funny. And while the girls do their neon prep thing, the guys try to look/act all "gangster" Its annoying. I mean, why the hell do you think that not wearing a belt and having your pants start at your knees looks cool? It looks ridiculous! Bleh. Old argument. =/

Nooooooo! I need those to read! ...and see to a certian extent.
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:36 am

Nothing NEW to say, I just wanted the "new post icon" thing to show up so my edit would be more visable xD
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:57 pm

OMFG O_O I could read after each second word....oooooo....my poor head....long, and I mean LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG work day and in the end I had to listen to the drunk dude for 4 HOURS!!! And now these posts, which I hardly understand anything...I also feel like crap and...crap I forgot, what I wanted to write...oh yeah, Shinie I love your eyes, Sesh I love your glasses, too...I want them...NOW!
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:08 am

Aww I'm sorry Kitty D: Why were you talking to said drunk guy in the first place?

My glasses? D: Butbutbut I need them to see... well only for reading technically but I'm reading like all the time so I might as well need them to see xD;;

I think I liked the pair I had before these ones better. They were the same shape, only black <3
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 pm

He's my employer ._. that's why how I hate drunk people...mew, I mean grrrwarw
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 am

*sigh*

Revived quickly and dead just as quickly D:
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Flames to dust, lovers to friends.......forums to no keyborad mode xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 am

lol

did you make that up?
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Well begining is the the song...um...NELLY FURTADO - ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END and then my line xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down