Shinigami Death Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire story/RP descripion.

2 posters

Go down

Vampire story/RP descripion. Empty Vampire story/RP descripion.

Post by Seshtah Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:29 am

This is my RP description but it turned into a sort of Vampire short story so I figured I shoiuld post it here to see what you guys thought about it. The sad thing is, this was my first story with a vamp as the main character, even if it IS "me"

Anyways, read, enjoy ^^

"Blood...I smell blood."

The quiet voice comes from the shadows in the alley behind you. You strain to see in the darkness, trying to see who the voice belongs to.

"I can't get it off. It stains my hands, and I can't get it off. I hate it..."The voice comes again yet the speaker remains in shadows.

"Who are you?" You ask.

There's movement in the long streaches of darkness and the voice answers, "I am a demon."

There is a moment's pause, then the speaker moves into view. She is a young girl, perhaps eight or nine with long silver hair that falls to her waist. Her skin is deathly pale, something that is sharply contrasted by the dark, if ragged clothing that adorns her slim figure.

But its her eyes that stand out the most. They seem too large for her face and are the palest blue, almost white. They bore into yours with an intensity that seems impossible for somone so young and they are far older than any child's eyes should be.

"I am death." she contines, clentching her child's hands into fists.

Despite yourself, you found you've taken a step back although she is a small, frail looking thing. But her eyes and they way she speaks makes you wonder just how old this girl is.

"...and I am hungry." the last four words were spoken softly and you can see that she's baring her teeth in what might have been a smile...until the two sharp fangs catch your eye and you realize too late, this is no human girl. That was your last coherent thought as she lept at you and bit deeply into your throat.

--------

Impassive eyes stared down at the mangled body before the child kicked it once, as if confirming it was dead. A whimper rose from her and she clencthed her fists again before turning and running down the alley way.

It was a long time before she stopped, and had someone been keeping track of her flight, they would have known that she'd crossed the city in her mad dash to get away from her last victim. The child threw herself into a new alley, and cowered behind a dumpster, a single drop of crimson running down one cheek, leaving behind a red trail.

Why? she thought, Why did that man have to make me this way? I hate it More tears followed the first, leaving behind red smears behind as the dropped one by one to the alley's floor.

"Ah, so this is where you've gotten to my pet." a voice purred.

The child looked up, able to see past the shadows as if they weren't there and saw Him. "Go away." she muttered causing him to chuckle.

"You choose to become like this, don't you remember? You told me you wanted to punish those who hurt you and your family." He said, examining one hand as though he was speaking of an unimportant topic. "You begged me to help, remember?"

Her only responce was a whimper and suddenly he was crouched next to her, engulfing her in his arms. She flintched, before simply sitting still as stone. "I know, the Change is difficult, but I can help you control it. I can help you master it. Would you like that?" His voice never changed from the soft, convincing tone that it had started with as he gazed into her eyes, pale blue meeting emerald green.

"I can help you become great, little one, you just need to trust me...and let go of this human sentiment that clings to you still. They are nothing. Humans matter naught and caring for their pitiful lives makes no sence. They will live and die, never dreaming of the power we hold. What do you say...Seshtah?"

His words had woven a spell over the girl, over Seshtah as her name was and she nodded slowly. He smiled and white fangs peeked out for a brief moment and he rose, lifting her easily. "Come on then, the night is still young and we have all the time in the world."
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 185
Location : That place of darkness where my story ideas surface
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Vampire story/RP descripion. Empty Re: Vampire story/RP descripion.

Post by Alucard-evil Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:43 pm

LMAO!!! SESH??? Wuhahahaha...coool story, but not for an RPG description...
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-06

http://darbuokis.lt

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:47 pm

lol, I know, I was planning on changing it XD
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 185
Location : That place of darkness where my story ideas surface
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down