Shinigami Death Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Story - Page 4 Empty Re: Story

Post by Seshtah Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:08 am

World of Shadows? Cool!! <3
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 185
Location : That place of darkness where my story ideas surface
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:51 am

Woa, sorry for the HUGE absence >.<;;
Having a life sucks sometimes...

There was another flash of green light and vines began to sprout from the ground, steadily snaking their way towards the men. The horses bolted and the raiders failed to control their mounts, most of them disappearing into the forest with a few stragglers now being mobbed by the Trader’s guards and a few of the Traders themselves.

Riven on the other hand continued to stare at Malene. There were two questions going through her head, no. Make that, three questions. How had she done that, since when had she had the ability to do that, and why the hell hadn’t she done it sooner? Malene leaned heavily on her staff, panting with tiny beads of sweat running down her face. Riven opened her mouth to speak but the words died in her throat as she realized just how angry her friend was.

Slowly, the priestess turned and seemed to remember Riven was there. "We need to go." she said simply, and began to move down the road. Now she remembered the burning buildings and hastened after Malene. Luck was with them and the inn they had booked rooms at was still intact. Villagers and Traders were keeping the fire from consuming more of the houses down here and part of Riven wanted to know why they weren't helping. Almost as if she had read her thoughts Malene said, "I want to help put the fires out too, but if we stay, there will be worse things."

Stormwind pranced nervously in his stall as she approached, whining softly. "I know" Malene murmered, stroking his grey neck, "I feel it too." "What? Feel what? What will happen?" None of her questions seemed to have an answer Malene was willing to share. It was like she was a different person. Malene only shook her head, "I can't tell you here, saddle Moonshadow and let's get out of here."

Something was seriously wrong, "Uh, We don't have a orse called Moonshadow, my mare is named MoonROSE remember?" Riven said but she was already moving to comply. If getting out of here ment she would talk, then Riven was moving.
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:23 am

It's GREAT like always and I wish for continue, but the main thing is...HAPPY MARCH 8TH!!!!! SESH, be happy be the best. Let Your heart take the rest. Let Your wishes come true. Let the world smile at You! Sorry Sesh, it's the end of my thoughts ><
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-10-06

http://darbuokis.lt

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:43 am

....was that randomness or is March 8th actually something special?
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:37 am

WTF???!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS HOLIDAY?????? IT'S WOMANS DAY!!! When all guys make all girls/women happy, by giving gifts, flowers and even writing poems. Sesh...I'm really sorry for you that you're living in such SHITTY country, where nobody knows about this holiday... *hugs Sesh* on this day flowers cost double, but we guys still buy them. So...Come to our country Very Happy it's better here :]
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Damn... yeah I'm moving to your country now XD lol

So when is Men's day? Or is there one?

Both horses were saddled quickly and Malene ran upstairs to grab the saddle bags. As Riven wited, she wtched the villagers slowly put out each fire and she thanked every god she could think of for the lack of wind.

Footsteps then the door leading from the inn to the stables opened and Malene was there, talking with the inn keeper. "But I assure you, this has never happened before!" he was saying, and probably not for the firsy time judging by the exsasperation in Malene's voice, "That may be, but we need to go." She slung her bags over Stormwind's back, tying them on quickly and Riven did the same with hers.

They swung up into the saddle easily and almost as an after thought, Malene tossed the inn keeper a copper noble worth five coppers. "That's for setting up the room and whatever the horses ate." she said and Riven saw the supprise in the man's face before they were off.

As they didn't want to be mistaken for more of the raiders from earlier, they walked the horses until they reached the forest then Malene urdged Stormwind into a canter, prompting Riven to do the same. "Where are we going?" Riven asked but her question fell on deaf ears.

What was going on? Why was Malene running away from that village? Did it have anything to do with the men they saw before going to Rearwater? What about those men on horses? Why did they show up? It obviously wasn't a raid as nothing was taken, people were just killed until they got driven away...but Malene's bit of magic. And what was up with that anyway?

Riven glanced at Malene. It was hard to see her face with the sun's light dying so quickly and the shadows of the trees. It was also hard because the priestess had pulled her hood up, but Riven knew the anger was masking something Riven had never seen before in her: fear.

A cold feeling began to grom in Riven's chest, what was so bad that Malene was afraid of?
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:30 pm

Sorry for such late reply >< Yeah we got mens day it's on 23rd of February Smile Day Of Guardian - DOG xD and btw your story is like always intriguing, so if it's not hard, please continue it Smile
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:19 am

oh, well happy (late) men's day then lmao

and thankies <3 I'm trying to remember exactly what I wanted Riven to DO exactly as I'm reavealing her spiffy powers lol.

And did'ja miss me? I think I forgot to mention it, but I've been in Mexico on a mission trip with my church since last Saterday (the 15th? Something like that) I had a lot of fun but now I'm back at home and can probably write something up this weekend..... assuming my muse feels like cooperating(sp?) with me anyway XP
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:51 am

Of course I've missed ya! And you didn't mentioned about Mexico trip Smile cool! I'm happy for ya! I mean that you did have a lot of fun. :] It's a shame that our clan died Sad I hoped to make friendly clan, it was looking at start like it...even though not me who created it, I just watch over it after Shinie left...well, what can you do, RL is in the first place, but anyway, holding contacts with nice people is quite good I suppose, I hope you'll stay with "us", me mostly xD a bit longer :] looking forward for your story Smile
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:51 pm

Heh, oops. I told a bunch of other people about it, I guess I thought I'd already said somthing. My bad lol.

And you'll have to try harder to get rid of me, I like chatting randomly with you and whoever else shows up every so often. I'm orking on continuing the story but I'm not likeing whats coming out so I'm gonna rewrite it until it fits XP (hope that made sence)
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:33 am

Will this work for now? *ish sleepy*

The moon was well up into the sky before they stopped near a small stream to rest their horses and to sleep. Riven was too tired from the empty feeling the rush of adrenaline had abandoned her to and the hard ride. She slept fully clothed, using the saddlebags as a lumpy and uncomfortable pillow, not even bothering to unroll her bedroll.

Sometime in the early hours of the morning she woke up long enough to unroll the bedroll bury herself into it out of cold before going back to sleep. The second time she woke up due to Malene shaking her roughly. Riven opened her eyes with a groan of protest, the complaint increasing as she realized it was just after dawn.

“We’re still too close, we need to go.” Malene said, and Riven swore there was panic in the normally unshakable voice. “But WHY? Why are we running? And from who are we running from? And how did you do that earth magic back there? I thought as a priestess you would only know healing magic!” Malene began pacing now, “Look, I know you have many questions—” she started “That would be why I just asked them” Riven quipped “But now is neither the time, nor the place. Any half trained Scout could—” she stopped talking as Riven stared at her. “Scout? Like an Emperor’s Scout from Almsare? THAT kind of scout?” The Emperor’s Scouts were infamous among the unconquered countries surrounding the Almsare Empire. They were fast, and deadly, especially in forested areas like here. They showed mercy to no one and killed sometimes just for the sadistic pleasure.

They had been men once but if they pass a certain test after years of intense training, a specially trained mage does—something and they become different. They way they move is different, they way they talk, the way they think. In essence, they aren’t really men anymore, just living breathing tools in the hands of someone who could care less if half the population of one of his conquered countries died if he still reaped the benefits from it.
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:06 am

Gosh Kitty, that bad huh?
*is working on continuing*
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:03 pm

yesh, Sesh sorry! Somehow I didn't noticed reminder on mail >< well, Sesh this part is rather confusing >< I have same questions, just like Riven :] and one more thing...Sesh, don't write when you're sleepy and also do not push yourself, I can wait Smile you better make it long and as always cool(well, this part you do always perfectly Wink ). And one more thing, Happy 21 Birthday to me xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:42 am

Well, it was supposed to be confusing but I've desided not to keep going with it...I got bored with the plot line so I'm going to focus on something else for a little bit. I'll post whatever I'm now starting soon ok?
APRIL FOOL X3 (Did I get you?)*
Oh, Happy 21rst! Heh, we're both turning milestones this month aren't we? lol ....Well, I have to wait 'til Monday for my 16th but whateverz XP
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:06 pm

happy birthday to me lol
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Story - Page 4 Empty Happy birthday!!!

Post by Alucard-evil Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:42 pm

YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you that all your wishes come true!!! Very Happy
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:04 am

Thanks Kitty <33

Did my April Fool joke work at all? I got like--no reaction from it lol

(no I'm not really quitting the story XP)
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:57 pm

ROFLMEOW! xD I didn't that joke at all xD I didn't even realized that you talking about ending the story xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:54 pm

lol damn. I was really proud of myself for that joke and you didn't even noitice XP
Oh well lol
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:04 pm

xD...oh shit...all my body hurts, like I was hit by a truck xD
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:39 am

Eh? What happened? 0.o
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Alucard-evil Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:43 am

Tooooo much training yesterday >< ugh now it piss me off, for being such helpless, I've slept till 13.00 >< and still have no strength...btw nighty night :] I'm going to sleep :] see ya Seshi Wink
Alucard-evil
Alucard-evil
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seshtah Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:08 am

Not if I see you first Kitty rofl

Sooo...still working on continueing the story. Damn IB and its assload of HW >.<
Seshtah
Seshtah
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down